Responsive Trackside Services
Providing the UK rail network with safe, swift support covering a broad range of trackside services
Braemar Howells has for many years been a leading contractor of environmental response services to the UK rail network and has recently been awarded significant contracts from Government and private sector rail companies. All personnel are trained to at least PTS level in track safety and are familiar with all relevant railway procedures.
We offer a broad range of services including, but not limited to:
- Oil and Chemical Response.
- Human and Animal Fatality Clean-up.
- Graffiti Removal.
- Cesspit Cleaning.
- Clearing of fly tipped hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Vegetation Clearance.
- Drainage CCTV Surveys and Clearance.
- Ballast Cleaning and Jetting.
- Installation of Track Matting.
Case study: Specialist Services – MFV CKS
Braemar Howells salvage support team assisted in the recovery and disposal of a 15m fishing vessel which at 03.00hrs on…